Monday, October 31, 2011

Extract from Ceriph

You're talking like you're in a sci-fi movie mash-up, she deadpans
But we are the stuff of movies, I say.
I don't want to be in a movie with you.
Why not?
I can't act.
Then be in a life with me.
You want me to date you?
I hate the word date. I would never want to date you.
What do you want from me?
Do you believe me now, when I said I was the one for you?
I don't know yet.
Is this not proof enough for you?
It's awesome, but I don't see how it's proof.
I can accept that.
I'm not saying it isn't proof.
Are you trying to run away from me?
I only want to care about myself.
I can live with that for now.
What I'm trying to say is I could care about you but I'm afraid to.
Have you cared about anyone else in your whole life?
No.
Then that's already good enough for me.

No comments: